Connect with specialist lawyers for
free legal advice and guidance
Compensation Personal injury experts
How To Find 100% No Win, No Fee Claims Service
How To Pay Nothing If You Lose.
  • How To Get the maximum compensation
  • Connect With Specialist solicitors with up to 30 years experience
  • How To Find out if you have a valid compensation claim

Hurt at work and I'm on the sick now, need help.


New member
I had an accident at work and have a fracture in my shoulder. My employer is paying my normal wage for a few weeks and then I have to go on sick pay. Do you think I may be able to claim for loss of earnings?


Staff member
You would be able to claim for loss of earnings for the duration you only receive Statutory Sick Pay, it can be included within a personal injury claim you make.