Connect with specialist lawyers for
free legal advice and guidance
Compensation Personal injury experts
How To Find 100% No Win, No Fee Claims Service
How To Pay Nothing If You Lose.
  • How To Get the maximum compensation
  • Connect With Specialist solicitors with up to 30 years experience
  • How To Find out if you have a valid compensation claim

I want to change solicitor


Staff member
I made a claim last year and I’m not happy with my solicitor, am I able to change and claim through another firm?
Hi, Pertra. You would need to speak to your current solicitor about cancellation options, most may have a 14 day cooling off period but after that 14 days you may incur charges for cancelling the claim.